Phs: Joana Perdigoto
Top C&A / Bag, Lefties / Trousers C&A
Have you heard lately about Boho fashion?
More recently developing the names "boho" or "boho chic", Bohemian fashion is largely inspired by the fashions of the hippie movement of the late 1960s and 1970s. Although it does include some elements of the hippie style of dress, with its long, flowing clothing and relaxed aesthetic!
You can find this type of clothing anywhere, it's all about matching the correct type of clothes!
Now you're wondering, what should I choose to wear!?
- Long skirts with solid colors can match perfectly with a patterned crop top;
- Ankle boots (just like mine in the photos above) match with jeans and a loose knitted sweater;
- Tunics with eye-catching prints;
- Bags: you can choose between cross-body bags, oversized, back bags...
- Floppy hats (felt hats mainly), headbands, turbands... are important to finish the look! If you don't have or like one of these, you can make one or more braids in your hair!
Are you into this style? Which pieces do you own? And what you think about boho? Let me know ;)